The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with. This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
Responsibility Statement: The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and growing FirstIgnite’s impact for our university partners. This role will be responsible for facilitating meetings and the follow up of partnership meetings between universities and corporations.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- Aid clients in achieving their goals
- Industry Meetings – Ensure successful meetings take place between industry and academia.
- Meeting Follow up – Work with our university clients to ensure introductory meetings move down the path to research partnership.
- Customer Relationship Management – Manage and track activity in an internal CRM on behalf of our university partners.
- Product Management – Provide consistent feedback to the product development team to guide the development of software that automates the work required for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in customer success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction